Thursday 24 October 2013

Twilight lovers

    Before I start I want to confess that I am a huge twilight fan.I am in love with the concept of vampire and werewolf,how a human falls in love with a vampire and vice versa,the story at LaPush beach,the cold ones,the love triangle,the imprinting  and everything.                                      
   My favourite character is any guesses......well it is Jacob......!!! I just love how Stephenie Meyer has scripted its character and how Taylor Lautner has enacted it.I love his tattoo,his acting,his physique,the way he cares for Bella and later Renesmee,his craze for bikes and Bella.
  My favourite series is new moon and eclipse I love the story,transformation of Jacob and everything.
At some point  I was thinking that it would be so interesting as well as dangerous if some kind of super powers really exist.They would have their own rules,living as human but their inner soul completely unknown to us.And what if you fall in love with one of them.Both of you against the whole world it would be quite enthralling.But I guess it is something that will never come true.Unfortunately you won't be able to fall in love with a vampire or a werewolf.
 If you love Twilight than I'll recommend you to watch
Beautiful Creatures.Even it is based on super natural powers and how a boy falls in love with a witch..!!
           Let me know which is your favourite movie and you can also recommend me movies to watch..

















No comments:

Post a Comment