Saturday 12 October 2013

Time gets even better......when friends are together

Hiii...! As I told I am preparing for my boards and it is my last year of school.People ask me to value time.They want me to study hard nd achieve good grades and I am trying for that.By the time I am preparing for exam I have one regret in my heart that are this days and each moment spent with my friends are gonna come back.I doubt.
      Our life is full of relationships among them the special one is Friendship.A life without friendship is like a morning without sun.Believe it or not but we make friends for our selfishness.We need them to complete our life,we need them to make us laugh,we need them to solve our problems,we need them in each and every path of our life.We feel comfortable around them.They know everything about us.Friendship is something which we need to handle with care and love.Our elders ask us not to talk to strangers but do we think before talking to a stranger and being friend with that person, no we don't even think once,it happens automatically.It is better to clear the misunderstanding with your friend rather than spoiling the whole thing.When you will start to value your friends and friendship you will understand the value of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment