Friday 11 October 2013

The presence of mother...

Before starting I want to say a big thank you and give a big hug not only to my mother but each and every mother in this world.

 Some qualities of each and every mother I have noticed are:
They  protect their child in each and every situation just like a super hero.
They sacrifice their life just for our life to be a better place to live.
They always feel proud about their kids even if we are a looser for this world.
They  always want us to dream big.
And more than anything else they bring a new life in this world.

    The first thing I see in morning is my mom's face.I just can't start my day without seeing her face.Well for me she is the most beautiful lady I have ever met.She is the one who guides me when I am wrong.I am helpless and restless without her.She makes me feel complete.Everything falls in place after seeing her face or just by hearing her voice.Once my English teacher asked all of us in school to say thank you to our moms' for what they do for us.Everyday they serve us food,take care of us,do each and everything without uttering a word or complaining.The next morning while going to school I kissed my mom and said thank you,she gave me a cute smile.I'll suggest you to do the same,say thank you to your mom and catch her reaction.It will be the best thing you will ever see.Mothers' do so much for their kids and for that they deserve a thank you right...?

2 comments:

  1. beautiful para about mothers and mother's love.....
    you explained a lot in such simple words......
    Beautiful to read....... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot.... I am glad that you like it.

      Delete