Saturday 19 April 2014

Everything in common.

My this post is dedicated to my best friend...!! Well we all have one.. I met her in 8 grade until then I had friends but not a best friend, at least not anyone like her. We have many things in common we even have same problems(hehehehe). She is there for me every time I need her, we are more like sisters. It feels good to have someone who is there for you whenever you need them except your family members.
It doesn't matter what caste,religion,race or language your best friend belongs to. What matters is that you both have the same favorite band, same hobbies and everything in common .A day without talking to your best friend feels like your life is off track and when you talk to them every thing falls in place. If you are going through a crisis then just pick up the phone and dial your best friends number, no one in the world can help you or suggest you better then them. I want to thank my best friend for  every memory, every fight, every laughter and
every thing we had together it would be incomplete without you....

No comments:

Post a Comment