Tuesday 31 December 2013

2013 coming to an end :) :(

As we all know that 2013 is coming to an end we all have different feelings about it. Some people might feel happy that a hectic year is finally coming to an end and some people might feel  sad about a good year coming to an end. Right now I have mixed feelings about this year coming to an end I am 20% happy and 80% sad and I literally don't know the reason behind it. I wish that  2014 should be war-free, corruption-free, tension-free, happy, safe and joyful . I also wish that everyone should get love, happiness and all the things that they deserve. I have seen many people making new year resolutions but very few people take it seriously. Today each and every person is in mood to party with their loving ones and some might sit at home. I have an advice for the people sitting at home. Remember all the good memories as well as bad memories. The bad memories will help you not to repeat the same mistake you have done in past. Eat your favorite snacks, listen loud music, invite some of your friends and it will create a party atmosphere at your home itself. And at last a very HAPPY NEW YEAR..!!! to everyone out there reading my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment