Friday 1 November 2013

True Love

When someone talks  about love around me the first thing that comes to my mind is that does true love really exist...??? Because I have seen very few couples who are madly, truly, deeply in love with each other. Today I went to a sweet shop over there I saw a couple fighting over which sweet to take.  Like really, two people who do not agree about which sweet to choose are going to spend their whole life together, isn't that interesting?. I am in love with the concept of  love. Like really how can two people spend their whole life together with all those arguments, forgiving  each others mistakes, the care for each other and the way that they endure each other. Love is an important part of our life, let it be any type of love. One of my friend  is in love with her pet rabbit. Isn't that cute..?. We all have a soft corner in our heart for someone which cannot be replaced or filled. But right now I can see and feel shortage of love. People are so busy in their  life that they are not able to share their life with someone else. Love can  make life more beautiful and a better place to survive. Loving the right person is also very important.
Now you will ask me how do we know if the person is right. Well it is simple, if you are happy with a person and nothing matters to you more than being with that person is enough to let you know that the person is right for you.

5 comments:

  1. Too cute...... :)
    Aww......
    You know even I love something......
    The idea of you and me travelling.....heehee ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here even I love the idea of travelling wid you :D

      Delete
  2. Hi, Afreen. When is your next post coming?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dats soo cute.. Lemme aware u journey of love has cautious sign boards too :)))
    Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete