Saturday 29 March 2014

I trust u, I believe u, I have faith in u....

I trust you..... Three words but means a lot.
Trust can take years to earn and only a matter of seconds to lose..
 When someone says that they trust you do anything in this world but just don't break their trust. Because once broken it will shatter into pieces. No power in this world can gain or mend it back. You can try to get that persons trust back, but next time the person will be careful enough to trust you back. I am not saying that once you have broke someones trust you don't need to gain it back, of course you have to do that at least for your own sake because you wont be able to live with the burden that you are being unfaithful to that person who trust you more than anything else.
And those people whose trust has been broken by their near ones I will advice you give them one chance, because once they know what they have lost, the very next time they will be more concerned about securing your trust.
All I am saying is that give the person one last chance to get back what they have lost....

No comments:

Post a Comment